No matter what your personal style and signature look is, these are the basic building blocks of a well-rounded closet and are definitely investment pieces, so don’t be afraid to splurge on certain ones if the time is right. They’re classics and (if you take care of them) can last for years or even decades, trust me! This doesn’t mean that you need to spend oodles on high-end brands, but look for something with quality when shopping!
And without further ado, let’s jump right in!
(From top to bottom – too lazy to add numbers on each item!)
- Black fitted pants (don’t go for skinny jeans, they are out of taste now!)
- Basic flat pumps
- Flat sandals
- Knee-high leather boots (have something with heel, but make you its comfortable)
- Classic Pumps
- White fitted pants (again, no skinny!)
- Riding boots (even if you have no clue how to ride)
- Basic tanktops
- Blazers- black and white
- Tan trousers/pants
- White shirt
- Cashmere cardigan
- Leather jacket
- More tanktops..with racerback!
- Dark/Light wash fitted demins
- Leather backpack
- And more belts!
- Neutral Handbag